What is the Difference Between Big Store Custom Closet Solutions and Five Star Moulding Company?
Following are 10 top reasons to prefer Five Star Moulding Company’s custom closet solutions over glossy big stores’ offerings.
1. COMPLETE WARRANTY
All the big stores offer a warranty of 5 to 10 years. However, that warranty conveniently excludes some crucial parts, and the LABOR cost. We offer a complete 5 years warranty inclusive of every single part, bolt, material-used, and labor.
2. We Are Actually Customized
The closet offerings of Big Stores are NOT customized. They are created to suit standardized closets, and leave gaps between the closet, and the wall. We only work to customize your closets as per your room’s measurements, e.g., a Big Store’s standard closets are designed for 8-feet ceilings, and will not capitalize itself in rooms with higher ceilings.WE will ensure your closet completely compliments your ceiling height.
Big Stores offer you glossy closets and that’s it. After the purchase, either you have to HIRE the Store’s installers, an external handyman, or do it yourself. Remember, you need two individuals to install a closet solution which means twice the labor cost. Five Start Moulding Company makes it simple by offering you a quotation inclusive of installation charges.
Drawers are the most premium feature of a closet system, and the majority of Big Stores are guilty of creating cheap plastic/MDF made closets to maximize profits. This results in a reduced closet life. Our birch boxes for drawers are created from the best available wood, and hence would last much longer.
5. Designer’s Consultation
Most of the Big Stores will not offer you a complimentary designer’s consultation. A few will suggest an online program to design your custom closet. Although, the software is user-friendly, still, you would be needing a couple of hours to understand, and design your closet. Even then the final product may not fit your personalized design.
At Five Star Moulding Company we offer FREE consultation all over GTA, and the option of requesting a complimentary 3D REQUEST FORM, if you do not have consultation time. Additionally, our designers will give professional insights about space maximization to ensure a lifelong business relationship with you.
As explained above, Big Stores will cut cost at every possible stage such as substandard hanging rods, cheap drawers’ sliders and wire baskets. All of this will result in a closet that is highly susceptible to breaking. We only use highest quality hardware available to assure you a durable custom closet solution that’s worth the money.
One of the perceived myths about professional closet companies is that they charge twice or thrice the price Big Stores are offering. That is not true! Because when you add the cost of the closet structure, assembling, delivery, and 3D closet design time investment, the price is only marginally less than our solutions.
We are your one-window solution from 3D design till the final installation.
8. Edge Banding
The majority of Big Stores will use thin edge banding to save cost making it look very bland and fragile. Five Star Moulding Company only uses premium quality edge banding which is durable with a stylish look.
9. Wall & Floor Mounts
In contrary to Big Stores’ Floor Mount option, we offer Floor and Wall Mount options. Wall Mounts are hanged on the walls, and are easy to clean. Additionally, wall mount solutions are the best choice for people with allergies. Easy access allows to vacuum and clean floors without any problems.
Big Stores will only offer bestselling options. We offer everything your heart desires for your custom closet solution e.g. height, width, layouts and even drawer faces because Five Star Moulding Company offers a custom closet solution in its truest form.
Five Star Moulding Company specializes in house improvements/enhancements and during many years of operations, we have transformed many houses. Following are ten smart tips to get the best value for your for-sale-property:
1. Add minor low-cost improvements to your functional but old kitchen to uplift the property value. You can replace door handles, vent or can give a stainless steel finish to your kitchen faucet. If budget is not a problem then changing the backsplash and counter top will further elevate your kitchen’s ambiance.
2. A proven way to elevate your property’s value is by installing crown moulding along with wainscoting. It enabled many of our clients to sell their property above the listed price.
3. If your pocket, ceiling’s height and room’s layout allows for a waffle ceiling; go for it! It’s another sure-shot value-adding feature.
4. Adding new lighting fixtures to match your room’s design costs little but adds bigger value. Though, you must ensure that your builder’s chandeliers are not affixed in the main rooms of your property.
5. Revitalize your house with a fresh coat of painting.
6. Get rid of big furniture items before property listing even if you cannot afford a professional staging company. It will make your room spacious because less is more.
7. Just changing the vanity tables of your washrooms will add a contemporary look.
8. Understand the significance of installing custom closets before property listing. Ideally, you must install them in every bedroom, however, a budgeted solution is to install a master walk-in closet at the very least. It will elevate your property to the A-list listings.
9. Liberate yourself from shocking colors such as red, black, or pink and paint over a natural or light color in your bedroom(s).
10. Update the trim if your baseboards and casing are less than 5” and 3”, respectively. WE suggest casing with the backband and new baseboards to elevate your room’s aesthetics.
Living in a compact space has its unique little joys (like seeing all of your possessions with a cursory glance around), but small closets and other storage areas are not one of them. Sometimes, it is not precisely a matter of a lot of stuff, rather having the right Closets, Pantries and Wall Units to make space for them.
The following tips will make your home’s closets and mudrooms more spacious than you can imagine:
1. Double your small Walk-in Closets and Reach-in Closets space with the installation of double rods.
2. Maximize your shelve space with the addition of a top shelve that shall enable storing of shoe boxes, luggage, and bags.
3. Make use of the space inside of your closet solution to Install belt/tie rack. Five Star Moulding Company offers such customization tailored to the perfection of your closet’s size.
4. Transform one side of your small closet to build a shelving unit where you can store your linen, shoes or pile of sweaters so that they are accessible and visible.
5. Your closet organization should be seasonal. At the end of every season, check which clothes you did and didn’t wear. One way to distinguish them is to turn the hanger backward for clothes that you have not worn all season.
6. Another super valuable tip to organize your precious little objects is to install a customized drawer in your closet. You can organize your jewelry and other precious little nuggets for easy accessibility instead of bulking them up in boxes.
7. If you want to maximize space and save money on your closet customization, then wire baskets are for you. They are handy, and economical compared to the actual drawer. Moreover, they give you an instant idea about the contents stored in it, as you can see below:
8. The design of your closet is not set in stone. Say, you have 4 shelves with 15” gap in between, and you want to divide them into two narrow splits of 6-7”each. In this context, Five Star Moulding Company’s adjustable shelves are your custom-made solution. We will assess your closet’s measurements and shall recommend the size of the adjustable shelves accordingly. The final result: more Walk-in Closets and Reach-in Closets space for YOU!
An added perk of an organized closet is that it makes it easier to get dressed and get to work on time because if everything has a place, nothing will take more than 15 minutes to clean up.
For a custom closet organizer that takes minimal space, stores maximum contents and still looks organized look no further than Five Star Moulding Company. Furthermore, for all your Walk-in Closets and Reach-in Closets, Mudrooms, Pantries and Wall Unit needs you can always try our 3d professional design online for your closet at http://www.fivestarmoulding.ca/
Go ahead, it is FREE!