Living in a compact space has its unique little joys (like seeing all of your possessions with a cursory glance around), but small closets and other storage areas are not one of them. Sometimes, it is not precisely a matter of a lot of stuff, rather having the right Closets, Pantries and Wall Units to make space for them.
The following tips will make your home’s closets and mudrooms more spacious than you can imagine:
1. Double your small Walk-in Closets and Reach-in Closets space with the installation of double rods.
2. Maximize your shelve space with the addition of a top shelve that shall enable storing of shoe boxes, luggage, and bags.
3. Make use of the space inside of your closet solution to Install belt/tie rack. Five Star Moulding Company offers such customization tailored to the perfection of your closet’s size.
4. Transform one side of your small closet to build a shelving unit where you can store your linen, shoes or pile of sweaters so that they are accessible and visible.
5. Your closet organization should be seasonal. At the end of every season, check which clothes you did and didn’t wear. One way to distinguish them is to turn the hanger backward for clothes that you have not worn all season.
6. Another super valuable tip to organize your precious little objects is to install a customized drawer in your closet. You can organize your jewelry and other precious little nuggets for easy accessibility instead of bulking them up in boxes.
7. If you want to maximize space and save money on your closet customization, then wire baskets are for you. They are handy, and economical compared to the actual drawer. Moreover, they give you an instant idea about the contents stored in it, as you can see below:
8. The design of your closet is not set in stone. Say, you have 4 shelves with 15” gap in between, and you want to divide them into two narrow splits of 6-7”each. In this context, Five Star Moulding Company’s adjustable shelves are your custom-made solution. We will assess your closet’s measurements and shall recommend the size of the adjustable shelves accordingly. The final result: more Walk-in Closets and Reach-in Closets space for YOU!
An added perk of an organized closet is that it makes it easier to get dressed and get to work on time because if everything has a place, nothing will take more than 15 minutes to clean up.
For a custom closet organizer that takes minimal space, stores maximum contents and still looks organized look no further than Five Star Moulding Company. Furthermore, for all your Walk-in Closets and Reach-in Closets, Mudrooms, Pantries and Wall Unit needs you can always try our 3d professional design online for your closet at http://www.fivestarmoulding.ca/
Go ahead, it is FREE!